#CyberFit.Tea is a mobile app that lets you participate in a research for preventing viral infections with green tea inhalation.
The hypotheses has been developed by two Nobel Prize Winners — Professor Sir Konstantin Novoselov and Professor Sir Andre Geim.
Green tea contains a small number of saponins, the same molecules that make conventional soap so deadly for viruses. Scientists want to test if green-tea steam inhalation can be used as the first line of defence against respiratory infections.
In the app, you can enter your health data and update it as often as you wish once you begin inhalations.
It's important to participate in the research even if you are not inhaling green tea steam.
* Register for the voluntary research by filling in your health condition data
* Update your results with the number of green tea inhalations you make and your health condition
* Update your results even if you haven't inhaled green tea steam
* All users are anonymised — we pseudonymize your personal email address making it impossible for Acronis to identify you without an additional input from you
* We process only pseudonymized personal data to collect the statistical data necessary for the research project that the #CyberFit.Tea application describes