The Onepay lifestyle app is designed to be secure whilst offering the convenience, enhanced interoperability and consolidation of multiple payment platforms which connects its users and merchants in the ecosystem.
The app is available to anyone with a smartphone and a registered SIM and is the first in Myanmar with unprecedented scale of interoperability and consolidation.
Key Features include:
• Payment for goods and services at a wide range of retail shops offering ease of payments (QR) for users and providing convenient acceptance by merchants with Onepay Business App
• Mobile phone top-up for all local telecom operators
• Making bill payments for utilities and lifestyle services
• Shopping made easy with a huge variety of brands
• Ordering and payment for food to be delivered from popular restaurants in town
• Always be ready with popular game and digital codes
• Have your fortune read by renowned fortune tellers with ease
• Purchasing domestic bus tickets and flights to explore Myanmar
• Easily donate to charity and causes that you believe in
• Conveniently top up e-wallet for FREE with any MPU bankcards, Onepay & TrueMoney agents and 123 services.
• Seamless and quick linking to a user’s AGD bank account for top ups and withdrawal to and from the e-wallet
• The ability to save and add funds to e-wallet from ANY local or international Visa and Mastercard credit cards
• Exclusive in-app discounts and promotions when using Onepay
• Transfer money to other Onepay users for FREE
• Verified users can perform interbank transfer up to 16 local banks within ONE working day, FIRST mobile interbank transfer in Myanmar