Join the five quirky animal friends on new, exciting adventures and learn about empathy, friendship and collaboration – this time in an exciting school environment filled with everyday fun!
KIDS – USE YOUR CREATIVITY
In Peppy Pals colorful world, there’s no right or wrong. Instead we encourage kids to use their creativity and imagination to figure out how to solve different problems and situations that the animals encounter.
A GREAT CONVERSATION STARTER
Peppy Pals’ award-winning, research-based series of apps model empathy, friendship, teamwork, experiencing and understanding various emotions and appreciating one another’s differences through wordless stories. It’s a great conversation starter for adults and children to talk about important lessons in life.
• Help the characters in various situations.
• Play with the animals and plenty of toys.
• Various mini-games and surprises.
• High quality visuals and animations.
• Rooted in social and emotional intelligence.
• Child-friendly interface.
• No text or language.
• No external links.
• No third party advertising.
• No in-app purchases.
WHY PLAY PEPPY PALS:
Peppy Pals is a series of award-winning, research-based apps, e-books and movies designed to teach kids 2-8 years old about social and emotional learning through storytelling and humor.
There is no text or language in the apps. Instead kids learn from meaningful interactions with the five gender neutral animal friends: Sammy (horse), Gabby (rabbit), Izzy (owl), Reggy (dog) and Kelly (cat).
Being able to recognize, understand, manage, and communicate emotions are skills essential for children to develop. Research indicates that these skills are an important factor for success and happiness, and reduce the chance of being bullied or bullying others.
Peppy Pals can be played by children worldwide, and works great for special needs families such as Autism, ADHD, and Asperger’s.
AREAS OF LEARNING
• To recognize, understand and manage own and others' feelings.
• To acknowledge and respect each other.
• To label emotions.
• To open up and talk about feelings.
• To take responsibility for own actions and consequences.
• To communicate clearly, listen actively and collaborate effectively with others.
• To appreciate differences in and empathize with other individuals.
• To manage and resolve conflicts.
PEPPY PALS’ ACHIEVEMENTS:
– Named “Top 12 Most Promising Social Innovators”, 2016, by UBS and Ashoka
– Named “Top 10 Most Innovative Entrepreneur 2015” in Sweden by SISP and ÅForsk
– Winner of Reach For Change "Sweden's toughest competition for social entrepreneurs”
– Winner of the people's choice award ”Entrepreneur of the future" Svenska Dagbladet
– Named one of the top 3 “Hottest start-ups 2014” in Sweden by Internet World
SHARE YOUR IDEAS:
What do you want to see next? Share your ideas with @peppypals on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram!