1) Reference information on the value of tolerances for dimensions from 1 to 10,000 mm corresponding ISO-286;
2) Selection of tolerance, according to a given value of dimensional deviation (offers 5 tolerance options);
3) The selection of fit will help, according to the given size value and the selected deviation of the shaft or hole, it will help to select the fit of the mating part with the determination of the gap and tightness of the connection.
4) The Shape Tolerances section shows a brief reference description of part geometry deviation in accordance with ISO 1101 and Russian ГОСТ 2.308.
5) Angle tolerances show the deviations of the values of the angular dimensions, converts the taper value into an angle (in decimal units and degrees – minute – second). Shows the value of all sides of a triangle.
6) Dimensional calculation is a very convenient tool for quickly determining the value of the closing link. The section solves the inverse problem by the maximum-minimum method. All calculations are saved.
7) Casting tolerances include the value of deviations depending on the selected accuracy class. Permissible accuracy classes are determined by the chosen casting technology, everything is developed in full accordance with russian ГОСТ.
Advertising policy of the application – the existing advertising does not interfere with the user, there are no interstitial advertising.
Any information provided by the application is for reference only.