Unofficial application to view detailed information about the stations of the Bike Share Toronto rental service.
– Map of the city with the position of stations showing the number of bikes and the free stands for each station. It includes also the BIKE PATH.
– You can click on a station directly on the map to expand its information.
– The map also shows your current position and it updates when you move.
– List of favorite stations categorized by groups (home, work, friends or general).
– List of stations closest to you according to your current position.
– List of all stations.
– Search engine for stations by number, name of station or address in all lists.
– Timer to see the duration of bike use.
– Several languages available (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Catalan).
* Unofficial app: Use your user card to unlock a bike.