With VoxelMaker you can create 3D models of your own design and then render them with realistic lighting and shadows. Voxel models are made from 3D cubes and create a stylized, "blocky" look – much like a 3D version of pixel art. Models can be exported for use in other programs or you can use the built-in ray tracer to render high-quality images of your scenes. With VoxelMaker you have both 3D canvas and camera in your hands: be inspired and create!
• Full-featured model editor using intuitive touch controls.
• Import (.vox) and export (.vox, .ply, .fbx) models.
• Cut/copy/paste parts of your model to easily move/rotate/duplicate sections.
• Insert text into your scene.
• Use touch controls to paint colors onto a model, or flood-fill areas at a time.
• Make parts of your model glow, or be transparent like glass.
• Control light direction and intensity in your scene.
• Render views of your scene with configurable shadow softness, ambient light and depth of field.
• Rendered scenes can be exported or shared.