– Only one touch needed.
It can keep receiving your speech and convert to text. Note down and remind you later at the date/time you set.
– Easily take notes, memos, to-do list and more just by speaking!
– Integrated with your Android calendars, you need not maintain another one.
– Also easy to share voice-to-text to friends.
– Automatically save your notes in a storage file, and easily back up to cloud.
– Support to create notes by projects or categories.
– It can work when the phone screen is turned off.
With the Recite option, you can make sure the notes are correctly recorded.
– Support headset button to control Start/Stop voice recognition.
– Supported speech recognition 120 languages.
– Supported 20 user interface languages (including English)
– Simple user interface. Just press the microphone button and speak to take note!
– Google voice search (Google App) with v126.96.36.199 or higher is required as a speech to text engine. It's used as a voice input or voice typing method. Most devices have it pre-installed. If your devices do not install it, This app will guide you to install.
This app may ask for permission to access the following features
• Microphone for speech recognition
• Calendar for adding reminder events